Monday, August 22, 2011

Airport Time!


The last week I have been in Portland, OR for my big brother’s wedding and had an amazing time; it couldn’t have been more fun. However, I got back to SLC and started packing up my last few items and preparing for my LONG flight to Johannesburg, South Africa. I have about 12 hours between Portland and take off from SLC; it’s going to be crazy. As the hours dwindle down I get more and more excited for this adventure of a life time. I have made a list of some things I look forward to…

1.)    Arriving in Johannesburg, South Africa

2.)    Snuggling with baby lions

3.)    Arriving in Cape Town

4.)    Seeing what my home for 4 months looks like

5.)    My first day with the DA

6.)    My first task with the DA and the completion of it

Thank you for everyone’s help!! I couldn’t have done this without the help of my family, friends, and the Hinckley Institute of Politics. I cannot wait to keep my blog updated so you can follow and get a taste of life as a Democratic Alliance intern in Cape Town, South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment