Monday, December 5, 2011

Last Week in Cape Town

I am so sorry for not staying up to date with my blog! I have been so busy living up my adventure in Cape Town!
The last month or so have been jam packed with adventures! I took a weekend trip to Aquila safari and was able to see the big five and go on horseback through the safari game park. It was an incredible experience! I went to a soccer game that was INTENSE! Took surf lessons and pretty much became pro. I went on a wine country tour that was amazing in every way, had a nice evening listening to great music at Cape Town’s summer concert series, had endless amounts of amazing food and fish, and took in so much information while working for the DA.
The DA has been just as intense as ever. I have been given opportunity after opportunity. There have been many press conferences, the internal elections ended, the ANC unfortunately passed the “secrecy bill,” and so much more.  I have enjoyed every minute working and am sad to have to leave.
I am sad to leave Cape Town and the DA but my adventures here will stay with me forever and the knowledge I will bring back with me will benefit me through the rest of my school/working career.
My next adventures include a backpacking adventure back to Jo’burg with the following stops.
·         Elephant back safari
·         Multiple safaris
·         Quad 4X4 tours
·         Durban heat and surfing
·         Backpacker lodges
·         Jo’burg
·         Snuggling with tigers
·         Kruger National Park
·         Plane ride back into the States

No comments:

Post a Comment